We got a little work out of the girls this weekend.
Ashlynn likes to feed the chickens, here she is mad because I won't get her any more feed. She spent most of the morning eating grapes. I usually try to cut her off but it was keeping her occupied so we just let her go at it.

The girls helped Ryan plant the cover crop,
Adie just happen to have on a bikini top under her shirt...

Ernst
The girls and I took a break and walked down to the swing
Adie fell off, she was most upset when she got up and saw that
Ashlynn had hopped on during her turn


On our walk home they always like to stop at our "camping spot" They pretend to camp, tear petals off of daisies and say "he loves me, he loves me not" climb on the pile or rocks, and have me pitch pine cones to them
1 comment:
Beautiful girls Melissa.... Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment