Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eli's visit

We had a great weekend spending time with Eli, Tristan and Trina (and Jesse for a bit). Eli and Ashlynn are into the same things - pulling everything they can get their hands on out of cupboards or drawers, avocados, blocks...They're still figuring each other out. Eli didn't care too much for Ashlynn's kisses, and Ash didn't care for his love pats. More importantly though, I had a great time being lazy and catching up with my girls. Maybe I've mentioned this before, but we laugh about the days Trina and I would go up for a weekend in Seattle and bring a whole bag just of shoes for the one night we would go out. Now our bags have walking shoes and if there are duplicates of anything it's sweats. One for sleeping and one for lounging.





I think this counts as Eli taking her on her first date




She has a serious case of chicken butt hair - all the time

Saturday night I got to take Ash and stay at Trina's. The girls were excited to work outside with Ryan. He said they picked up sticks for about 5 minutes but that was fine because they continued to play together for three hours outside while he got some work done.

















No comments: