Friday, February 6, 2009

Our week

I took pictures at some of the things we usually do during the week - we've got a pretty good life!


playing outside

Mondays I meet a couple friends so we can run together. Their kids are Elliott and Sarah, all within a few months of eachother










Kissing Jackson - eyes closed and everything

Tuesdays we go to an indoor park, a church opens their gym and puts out a bunch of toys and cars. We meet Karen and Jackson there (last week when they got there Adie went across the gym to meet them, pretty sweet) and a couple other moms I've met through the twins group. It's fun to see the girls start recognizing some of their little friends.











Wednesdays when I don't sub we go to story time at the library







Thursdays we got to McMinnville and watch Natalie (Adie and Eliza's cousin) for a few hours, then Fridays Melissa and Natalie come here and watch them for a few hours while I go to work. The girls get pretty excited to see Natalie and Kayla every week.









No comments: