Friday, January 16, 2009

Seriously







I was cleaning their room and when I went back into the living room they had all of the toys from their toy box out, and all of the diapers unfolded and all over the floor (looked like Eliza was trying to put a diaper on her doll). So, when they moved on to the next room I picked up the living room. While I was doing that they opened their clothes cupboard and took all of the clothes they could reach out and threw them all over the floor. Decided to take them outside after that - looking pretty forward to the warmer weather when we can be out more.

1 comment:

Franklund said...

oh dont you just love motherhood. I feel like I should take a picture after cleaning just to prove that I did it. It really never lasts for more then like... 30 seconds.

But they do look like they are having a good time!